A series of 12 COLOURFUL images
DEPICTING key periods of british history
With such a full history curriculum, it can be difficult to engage children with and teach every period of British history covered. These images have been create to provide a perfect overview of each period covered in the Key Stage 2 and 3 of the national curriculum, from mesolithic to modern day. As wall mounted posters or laminated classroom aids, they are a unique way to engage children with the British history time line.
- The main events of each period (as specified by the National Cirriculum).
- Context for those events and a glimpse of British life at the time.
- Examples of clothing, architecture and landscape from each period.
- Highly colourful and decorative images.
- A constant bug character to find in each image.
- Layers of detail to intrigue and absorb students.
- Students learn about key British history periods through the osmosis of passing by an image every day.
- Provides colourful and educational art for any any blank corridor or wall.
- 'Find the bug' is a fun interactive element to draw students in.
- Layers of detail mean there's always more to see.
- Provoke questions from students.
- Great discussion starting point for teaching.
- Foamex wall hanging posters: Tough, durable and weatherproof, these boards are perfect for hanging in school corridors. Read more here.
- Flexi laminated classroom posters: Printed on heavy paper then encapsulated in plastic, these are perfect for passing round the classroom for student to get a close up look at the images. Read more here.
- Other formats are available on request.